From New York / New Jersey:
- Take Route 80 West to the Delaware Water Gap Toll Plaza.
- Right after the Delaware Water Gap Toll Plaza, take Exit 310.
- Continue on 611 North for 3.1 miles.
- Turn Left onto 191 South and drive 2.5 miles.
- The camp entrance will be on the right.
From the Catskills:
- Take Route 17 to Exit 104.
- After exiting, continue straight, past the traffic light, for ½ mile until the end.
- Turn right (then immediately left) onto Route 42 South.
- Travel 20 miles until the end of 42S.
- Make a left turn onto Route 97 East.
- Travel 2 miles into Port Jervis.
- At the first traffic light make a right onto Route 209 South (after 7 miles, in Milford, 209 turns left).
- After 27 miles, Route 209 becomes Business 209.
- Continue 4.7 miles and make a left to continue on 209 South (Weis Market will be in front of you).
- In 1.7 miles bear right to continue on 209 South and drive over bridge.
- In .5 miles stay in middle lane and continue onto 191 South.
- Drive 3 miles and the camp entrance will be on the right.
View Larger Map